Welcome to North Leeds Fell Runners. We are a running club dedicated to getting out on the hills and making the most of what Yorkshire and the North of England has to offer. If you would like to get involved you should find details of training sessions, how to join and races we organise on this site. For anything you can’t find, please get in touch.
We are operating a ‘Covid-19 secure training environment’ under England Athletics guidelines.
For more information see our Covid-19 information page
- The 41st London MarathonI finally gained the club place for this marathon after about 7 years of trying. I had already entered Manchester for the following week, but quickly changed my plans. The […]
- Withens SkylinePerched on the moors above Haworth sits the forlorn Top Withens. Not much remains of this ruined farmhouse, standing as it does roofless and windowless, its grey stones dour and […]
- Bleaklow Blitz5th September, 2021 AM: 8 miles, 450m This was the first year this race was run and I was curious to try a new cat-A race an hour’s drive away […]
- The 2021 Dragon’s Back Race : A volunteer’s viewI first came across the Dragon’s Back Race (DBR) through Vassos Alexander’s book: Running Up That Hill: The highs and lows of going that bit further in which he described this absolute […]
- Learning How to Fell Race at Ilkley Moor“Text me when you’ve finished, so I know you’ve not had a heart attack,” says my mum, as I give her a call and mention my plans for Sunday afternoon. […]