Welcome to North Leeds Fell Runners. We are a running club dedicated to getting out on the hills and making the most of what Yorkshire and the North of England has to offer. If you would like to get involved you should find details of training sessions, how to join and races we organise on this site. For anything you can’t find, please get in touch.
We are operating a ‘Covid-19 secure training environment’ under England Athletics guidelines.
For more information see our Covid-19 information page
- Newlands Memorial RaceApril 23rd, 2022 Having recced this one and raced it in the past I was quite confident of the route and hazards. Caroline, Niamh amd I were only there a […]
- Kettlewell Anniversary Fell Race returns for 2022. Enter now!More details…
- The other Boston MarathonBoston Marathon (UK) :18th April, 2022 For the first time ever, I had paid for a training plan for this marathon from coach Josh Griffiths (who ran a 2.14.49 London […]
- Power! People!For the past two weeks I have been on strike in support of the University and College Union industrial action over cuts to pensions, pay cuts, casualisation, equality pay gaps […]
- On the subs benchThe running life of course includes periods of not running, whether it’s because of injury, illness, lack of oomph, or just lots of life getting in the way. Our members […]