Welcome to North Leeds Fell Runners. We are a running club dedicated to getting out on the hills and making the most of what Yorkshire and the North of England has to offer. If you would like to get involved you should find details of training sessions, how to join and races we organise on this site. For anything you can’t find, please get in touch.
We are operating a ‘Covid-19 secure training environment’ under England Athletics guidelines.
For more information see our Covid-19 information page
- The 2021 Dragon’s Back Race : A volunteer’s viewI first came across the Dragon’s Back Race (DBR) through Vassos Alexander’s book: Running Up That Hill: The highs and lows of going that bit further in which he described this absolute […]
- Learning How to Fell Race at Ilkley Moor“Text me when you’ve finished, so I know you’ve not had a heart attack,” says my mum, as I give her a call and mention my plans for Sunday afternoon. […]
- Hello!Last week, we were delighted to host Emma Beddington on her first ever fell run. She is filling in for Rhik Samadder’s series for the Guardian on trying new experiences: […]
- Kettlewell : A marshal’s eye-viewI have been training for marshalling for a few years now; standing around and staring into the distance is something I am particularly good at. I can also clap and […]
- Ingleborough Mountain RaceI once ran a 20K race in India, when Delhi was in the middle of a heatwave. A heatwave in the UK is high 20s to 30C. In Delhi it […]