Welcome to North Leeds Fell Runners. We are a running club dedicated to getting out on the hills and making the most of what Yorkshire and the North of England has to offer. If you would like to get involved you should find details of training sessions, how to join and races we organise on this site. For anything you can’t find, please get in touch.
- The OMM – Jumping in at the Deep EndUPDATE – We did a podcast! Dave Middlemas had a chat with Jonny and Ian about the weekend. You can listen here… but only after you’ve read Jonny’s account below. … Read more
- The Ben. A race like no other.Have you ever wondered what it’s like to run up Britain’s highest mountain? To ascend effortlessly into the clouds then glide back down, soaring on a wave of support and … Read more
- The Dragonsback Race / Ras Cefn Y Ddraig 2023Firstly, thank you to all of you who wished me well for this race in the long build-up and, sent messages whilst it was happening, it really helped me pull … Read more
- Fat Boys Stanage Struggle6.2 miles, 1165 feetStanage Edge – Hathersage This is a favourite of mine. It’s in the beautiful village of Hathersage just outside of Sheffield. I have entered it for many years … Read more
- NIAR 2023 – Faroe Islands Adventure RaceThe Faroe Islands were never really on my radar for a place to visit, but after I heard about an adventure race across the remote islands in the North Atlantic … Read more